Short term courses conducted (2020)
1. One week Online Faculty Development Program on Soft Computing Techniques - 2020 (SCT-2020) (Sponsored by TEQIP-III) 25-30 July’ 2020 coordinated by Prof. A. H. Bhat and Dr. Asadur Rahman.
2. One Week STC on Application of Artificial Intelligence in Electrical Energy Systems, from 17th to 21st August, 2020, coordinated by Prof. Aijaz Ahmad Zarger and Dr. Kushal Jagtap.
3. One week Online STC on "Power system control: a smart approach"11th-15th Dec. 2020 Coordinated by Prof. M. D. Mufti, Prof. S. A. Lone, Dr. S. J. Iqbal, Dr. Asadur Rahman and Dr. Neeraj Gupta.
4. One week STC on Large scale grid integration of renewable energy sources: challenges, issues, modeling and solutions, 23rd-27th Sept. 2020, Coordinated by Prof. A. H. Bhat, Dr. Neeraj Gupta and Dr. Ravi Bhushan.
5. One week STC on Smart Power and Energy Systems, 30 Oct-3 Nov. 2020, Coordinated by Prof. Aijaz Ahmad, Prof. A. H. Bhat, Dr. M. A. Bazaz, Dr. Asadur Rahman and Dr. Ravi Bhushan.
6. One week STC on 'Emerging Techniques in Condition Monitoring of Electrical Apparatus' 7th-11th Sept. 2020 coordinated by Prof. A. H. Bhat and Dr. Chilaka Ranga.
7.One week STC on 'Application of MATLAB in Engineering' organized IET On Campus NIT Srinagar Coordinated by Dr. M. A. Bazaz and Dr. Chilaka Ranga from 26th sept-30th sept 2020.
Short term courses conducted (2019)
1. Power Electronics Application in Renewable Energy System, 22nd to 26th April 2019, Dr. Farhad Illahi Bakhsi & Dr. Asadur Rahman.
2. Basic Programming Skill Using MATLAB and PHYTHON, 8th to 9th June 2019, Prof. Aijaz Ahmad & Dr. Kushal Jagtap.
3. Introduction to MATLAB, PSCAD and LATEX for researchers, 04th to 05th May 2019, Prof A. H Bhat, Dr. Neeraj Gupta & Dr. Ravi Bhushan.
4. Scientific & Technical Document Using Latex, 8th to 9th June 2019, Dr. Mohammad Abid Bazaz.
5. Renewable Energy in Science, Engineering and Technology (RESET-2019), 1st to 5th July 2019, Dr. Asadur Rahman & Dr. Farhad Illahi Bakhsh.
1.‘Hybrid and integrated renewable energy system’, 22nd April, Dr. D. K. Khatod, IIT Roorkee.
2. ‘PYTHON programming’, 30th May 2019, Dr. Santosh Bharti, Assistant Professor, School of Technology, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar.
3. ‘Tips for technical writing and presentation’, 24th June 2019, Dr. Anil Kumar Singh, Professor and Head, CSE, MNNIT Allahabad.
4. ‘Basics of multi-objective optimization with MATLAB’, 24th June 2019, Dr. Divya Kumar, Assistant Professor, CSE, MNNIT Allahabad.
5. ‘PSCAD, Advanced neural network and SVM’, 25th June 2019, Dr. Pushker Tripathy, IET Lucknow.
6. ‘Renewables: Past, Present & Future’, Ist July 2019, Prof. Nidul Sinha, Professor, Electrical Engineering Department National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam.
7. ‘ZERO bus in distribution system and virtual power plant’, 2nd July 2019, Prof. Debapriya Das, Professor, Electrical Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal.
8. ‘Solar PV technology: an engineering design perceptive’, 2nd July 2019, Mr.ParnavBargotra, Renewable Energy Specialist, Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI).
9. ‘Opportunities and challenges in Indian rooftop solar market’, 3rd July 2019, Mr. Kuldeep Sharma, Advisor, Indo German Energy Programme Deutsche GesellschaftfürInternationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
10. ‘New initiatives and policy measures by govt. of India for promotion of renewable energy’, 3rd July 2019, Mr. Khalid Raja, Assistant Engineer, J&K Energy Development Authority.
11. ‘Global applications of solar energy: Case studies’, 3rd July 2019, Dr. Nikhil P G, Technical Director, Consyst Technologies, Kerela, Ex-Scientist, M.N.R.E’
12. ‘Solar thermal technologies and applications’, 4th July, 2019, Mr. Vikrant Yadav Scientist-II, National Institute of Solar Energy, An Institute under M.N.R.E.
13. ‘Solar Photovoltaic System- Role of Power Electronics’ on 29th of April, 2017 by Prof. Zainul Salam, Professor, Centre of Electrical Engineering Systems (CEES), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
14. 'How to Publish Research Work in High Impact Journals’ on 1st of May 2017 by Prof. Zainul Salam, Professor, Centre of Electrical Engineering Systems (CEES), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.