1. Neeraj Gupta, Anuradha Tomar, Vikas Kumar, "The effect of COVID-19 lockdown on the air environment in India," Global Journal of Environmental Science and Management, vol. 6, 2020. DOI: 10.22034/GJESM.2019.06.SI.04
2. Anuradha Tomar, Neeraj Gupta, "Prediction for the spread of COVID-19 in India and effectiveness of preventive measures," Science of total environment, vol. 178, 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138762
3. Danish Rafiq, Asiya Batool, and M. A. Bazaz, "Three months of COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis, Reviews in Medical Virology, 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/rmv.2113.
4. Danish Rafiq, Suhail Ahmad Suhail and M. Abid Bazaz, "Evaluation and prediction of COVID-19 in India: A case study of worst hit states," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Vol. 139, 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chaos.2020.110014.
5. Junaid Farooq, Muhammad Abid Bazaz. "A Novel Adaptive Deep Learning Model of Covid-19 with focus on mortality reduction strategies" Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2020, 110148, ISSN 0960-0779, doi.org/10.1016/j.chaos.2020.110148. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960077920305440)
6. J. Farooq, M.A. Bazaz, A Deep Learning algorithm for modeling and forecasting of
COVID-19 in five worst affected states of India, Alexandria Engineering Journal (2020), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2020.09.037.